`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Earth friendly thermal layer for brisk, demanding tours. Lightweight vest with environmentally sound Primaloft® fill and stretch inserts for ease of movement. This close-cut vest has a tiny pack size so youll find room for it almost anywhere. And the bluesign® Standard is your guarantee for environmentally friendly manufactured material.
- slim, sportive cut
- 60 g padding
- hem bound with Lycra
- 1 chest pocket with inverted zip
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 2-way inverted front zip with back flap
- stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Inserts: 48% Polyester, 35% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 220 g
- Green Info: We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Performance Stretch: Fabrics made from Performance Stretch provide full 4-way stretch yet retain their original shape. The knit construction offers two surface technologies: a smooth, robust exterior surface that makes layering quick and easy, and a brushed interior that is comfortably soft and effectively wicks moisture away from the skin, transferring it to the outside.
Buy now your VAUDE Sesvenna Vest for only 69.95 $. Made by VAUDE, VAUDE Sesvenna Vest is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At snowinn, we offer the best price of your favourite ski products. View our full range of Vests within our Women´s clothing department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE