`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Free like the wind. This high-stretch softshell is made from eco-friendly, bluesign® certified Windproof 80 material. The stretch fabric, anatomical fit and elastic stretch inserts under the arms guarantee maximal freedom of movement for climbing and mountaineering. With long ventilation zips and high-set pockets, the Sardona jacket is a great choice for demanding and technical tours. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Articulated sleeves
- No side seams
- 2 chest pockets with zip
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 2-way inverted front zip
- Cuffs with thumb loops
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Inserts: 78% Polyamide (recycled), 22% Elastane; Mesh lining - Mesh lining: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 390 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
What do you think about finding VAUDE Sardona II with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our ski store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with VAUDE. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE