`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Alpine all-round talent: stretch softshell hooded jacket made from Windproof 100 material for year-round use in the mountains. This highly breathable, windproof softshell ensures a good microclimate and plenty of freedom of movement for mountaineering and climbing. This technical jacket features long ventilation zips, many pockets and adjustment options. Ideal for mountain athletes that want to cover a broad range of alpine activities with just one jacket. Thanks to the use of bluesign® certified materials it really takes a stand when it comes to environmentally friendly manufacturing. This product is manufactured with Eco Finish, features environmentally-friendly waterproofing with no fluorocarbons (PFC). Green shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products- made from sustainable materials, resource efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Articulated Sleeves
- 2 Front Zip Pockets
- 2-Way Front Zip With Back Flap
- Drawcord At The Bottom Hem, Adjustable Through Pockets
- Adjustable Cuff With Velcro
- Attached, Adjustable Hood
- Underarm Ventilation With Zips
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester; Mesh lining: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 480 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof 100: An integrated membrane makes this fleece 100% windproof. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a thermal inner material that are both chosen based on the intended use of the garment. This technology is a great choice for extremely windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- Regular fit
If you are interested in VAUDE Roccia Softshell Hoody, discover also other ski products related to VAUDE in the Women´s clothing department and Jackets catalogue. In addition, when buying at snowinn, your online ski store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE