`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Lightweight thermal insulator for any kind of weather: a thin insulated vest with 40 g of PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco and the smallest of pack sizes.
Ideal for cool, unpredictable weather conditions with water resistant synthetic fibers made from recycled polyester that reliably insulate even when wet.
The materials are certified in accordance with the environmentally friendly bluesign standard. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Stretch armholes
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Fold-over chin guard
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester (70% recycled)
- Weight: 200g
bluesign approved fabricbluesign is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign certified materials are marked as 'bluesign approved fabric'.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Green Shape:
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. The best for man and nature. The criteria are strict: a product may only bear the Green Shape Label when it- meets the 'bluesign product' standards, or- has been dyed with VAUDE eColour, or- is made from at least 90% environmentally-friendly materials such as• bluesign approved fabric• organic cotton• recycled materials• a combination of these with at least 35% Tencel or hemp.
Are you looking for VAUDE Freney Vest II? At snowinn you will find all types of Vests products from the best brands. For example from VAUDE, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our ski store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE