`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new SCOTT Orbit II Carbon is a lightweight, minimalist masterpiece. The Orbit II Carbon will speed up the climb and commit to the descent. The new innovative liner, PWR LITE GORE-TEX®, assures dry feet during long tours and variable conditions.
- POWERLITE CARBON: POWERLITE CARBON boots have special carbon inlays purposely shaped to increase support and decrease shell deformation and lateral flex. Adding carbon fiber to the Grilamid® shell increases the stiffness where you need it, while maintaining the boot?s comfort and super -light weight. Using over-injection technology, the carbon fiber inlays maximize power transmission and decrease shell deformation to get the best out of your skiing performance.
Carbon inlays for:
- More support
- Less shell deformation
- Less lateral flex
- Increased stiffness and light weight
- Maximised power transmission
- PWR LITE LINERS: SCOTT PWR LITE Liners offered in all Freeski Touring boots.
Full EVA THERMO Ultralon® foam paddings:
- Full membrane breathability
- Better thermo memory shape
- Better stability and durability
- Ventilated mesh areas for optimal breathability
- Four-axis flex areas for increased mobility
- Moccasin toe construction for optimal toe comfort
- Thin outsole for better durability and contact to the shell
- After two years R&D, SCOTT also proudly introduces the GORE-TEX® membrane. The ultimate membrane technology is applied on touring inner liners resulting in dry feet for 6 to 8 hours of intense backcountry travel or mountaineering. This introduction of new technology is exclusive to SCOTT boots.
- GORE-TEX® inner liners are provided exclusively on the Powerlite models: Superguide Carbon, and Orbit II Carbon.
- GORE-TEX® TECH: Since decades, GORE-TEX® guarantee highly climate comfort for all weather conditions.
- The main factors that contribute to the outstanding comfort are their breathability and waterproofness. The special feature of this footwear is the GORE-TEX® Membrane. The microscopic pores of the GORE-TEX® Membrane are impenetrable for rain and humidity but let sweat and heat disappear. Your feet will always stay warm and dry.
- POWERLITE TONGUE: The new POWERLITE Tongue uses two-material-injection to keep out snow and water and offer a better flex in ski and walk mode
- TWINONE®: SCOTT´s unique TwinOne® X-closure buckle system optimized the forefront foot closure with a simple solution. This system is lightweight and simple.
- SHOCK DAMPER INSERTS: Shock Damper inserts are expanded PU inserts in the shell´s inner sole that act as a shock absorber when skiing, offering additional insulationand comfort, while increasing ski feel.
- FULL-LENGHT VIBRAM® BI-DENSITY RUBBERL: Full-lenght Vibram® bi-density rubber over the instep area for maximum grip when scrambling over any terrain that isn´t snow.
- LOCK CATCHES: SCOTT´s Lock Catches on the cuff keep the buckles in place when hiking.
- Grilamid® + Carbon inserts
- Bi-material tongue for proof and mobility
- Flex Index: 115
- Last width: 103.5mm
- Forward lean: 11.5° + free for walking
- Cuff Rotation: 60°
- Liner: PWR Lite Mid GORE-TEX®
- Closure: 2 Ergal® Micro Adjustable Buckles with TwinOne® + Dynamic Power Strap
- ISO Touring (UNI)
- Dynafit® certified tech inserts
- Approx. weight: 1235g (size 26.5)
Scott Orbit is available with different characteristics. Buy it at snowinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Scott Orbit has the official guarantee of the brand Scott. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Ski equipment catalogue and Ski boots category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE