`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SCOTT Cosmos is a perfect entry-level touring boot for those looking to take their skiing to the backcountry.
- Full-length Vibram® bi-density rubber
- Shock Damper Inserts
- Lock Catches
- Adjustable Spoiler
- Pebax Renew®
- Bi-material tongue for proof and mobility
- Flex Index: 125
- Last width: 103.5mm
- Forward lean: 11.5° + free for walking
- Cuff Rotation: 60°
- Liner: PWR Lite High Evo
- Closure: 4 Ergal® Micro Adjustable Buckles + Power Strap
- ISO Touring (UNI)
- Dynafit® certified tech inserts
- Approx. weight: 1542g (size 26.5)
- POWERLITE: The ski mountaineer?s dream. SCOTT?s PowerLite 4-buckle and 3-buckle ski mountaineering boots make no compromise in skiing performance for their incredibly light weight. Ergonomic fit and easy to use, these boots Don´t just ski well for how light they are, they flat-out ski incredibly well, period. To achieve a perfect fit and insulation the inner booties are built with a function of breatability matchless in the market.
- POWERLITE boots deliver precise, solid, secure skiing performance with their superlight, stiff, supportive Grilamid® shell
- Instant comfort with highly-refined, pre-punched shell forma and PWR Lite Liner
- These boots are made for walking, with huge range of motion, a full length rubber sole for compromising terrain, and expanded PU inserts in the sole for insulation, comfort, and increase ski feel.
- PWR LITE LINERS: SCOTT PWR LITE Liners offered in all Freeski Touring boots.
- Full EVA THERMO Ultralon® foam paddings
- Full membrane breathability
- Better thermo memory shape
- Better stability and durability
- Ventilated mesh areas for optimal breathability
- Four-axis flex areas for increased mobility
- Moccasin toe construction for optimal toe comfort
- Thin outsole for better durability and contact to the shell
- After two years R&D, SCOTT also proudly introduces the GORE-TEX® membrane. The ultimate membrane technology is applied on touring inner liners resulting in dry feet for 6 to 8 hours of intense backcountry travel or mountaineering. This introduction of new technology is exclusive to SCOTT boots.
- GORE-TEX® inner liners are provided exclusively on the Powerlite models: Superguide Carbon, and Orbit II Carbon.
Scott Cosmos has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Scott Cosmos you have purchased at snowinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online ski store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Scott and complete your order in Ski boots products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE