`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Building on the success of the award-winning Alltrack range, the all-new TRACK 130 combines ski-hike versatility with traditional alpine performance in a more forgiving 104mm "Relax fit". Featuring our unique Sensor Matrix shell technology, easier entry and exit, and OptiSensor liner with Wintherm® insulation, the new TRACK boot delivers optimized foot wrapping, warmth, and support for all-day comfort and versatility.
- Weight: 1.870 g
- Range Of Motion: 41°
- Powerstrap width: TECH 40mm
- Technology: CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2 - POLYETHYLENE
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT WINTHERM®
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 130.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 104.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE TRACK
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Technology: BI-INJECTED EASY ENTRY
- SENSOR MATRIX shell technology allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and targets rigidity for high-performance power, precision and energy transmission.
- WINTHERM® is a highly-effective active thermal insulator. The breathable micro-perforated aluminum membrane reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort, and warmth.
BIINJECTED EASY ENTRY:
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, our BI-INJECTED EASY ENTRY allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2:
- CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2 LINERS feature mono-material (FLEXALON) padding for enhanced precision and comfort. Customization applies only in the comfort zones, the support zones remain unchanged.
HIKE MODE TRACK:
- The HIKE MODE lever provides easy ski/hike versatility, comfort, and performance. Just pull the extruded aluminum lever up and lightly flex the boot forward to engage HIKE mode for increased range of motion.
Buy your favorite Ski equipment models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Rossignol Track 130. If you have any doubt in buying Rossignol Track 130, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE