`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
An explosive on-trail carving machine, the all-new PURSUIT 800 Ti CAM delivers adrenaline-pumping power and precision for technical expert skiers. Our race-room developed, Prop Tech provides an adaptive torsional flex for improved edge contact and enhanced control, while the new addition of Carbon Alloy Matrix technology offers enhanced stability for smooth-cruising performance that brings excitement back to the hardpack.
- Main size: 170 cm
- Weight: 3,4 KG/PAIR (177cm)
- Bindings system: KONECT
- Core: POPLAR WOOD CORE
- Other: TIP PROTECTOR
- Reinforcements: TI CARBON ALLOY MATRIX
- Construction: RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL
- Radius: 13m
- Rocker: POWER TURN ROCKER
- Sidecuts: OVERSIZED SIDECUT
- Sidecuts dimensions: 127 - 73 - 109 mm
- Tail dimensions: 109
- Tip dimensions: 127
- Waist dimensions: 73
POPLAR WOODCORE - TI-CAM:
- POPLAR WOOD CORES provide a good balance of weight, dampness, and elasticity for a versatile blend of power, agility, and playfulness while TITANAL laminates combined with CARBON ALLOY MATRIX technology offer maximum vibration absorption and stability.
- SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- The Oversize sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control
ON TRAIL ROCKER:
- Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Transversal ski flex release system. In response to the new turn radius regulations issued by the FIS, we have worked hard on the actual structure of the ski in a bid to improve turn initiation and make handling more enjoyable. The result is the Prop Teck Technology. The Zicral top reinforcement layer is cut lengthwise at the tip of the ski for superior power transfer and ski control. This technology is used by all our World Cup racers.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online ski store. Buy Rossignol Pursuit 800 TI Cam Konect+Spx 12 Konect Dual B80 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related ski products in the Ski equipment category that can complement your order, snowinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE