`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A dedicated on-trail carving machine, the all-new PURSUIT 600 CAM delivers power, precision, and playful carving performance to advanced to expert skiers. Our race-room developed, Prop Tech provides an adaptive torsional flex for improved edge contact and enhanced control, while the new addition of Carbon Alloy Matrix technology offers enhanced stability for smooth-cruising performance that brings excitement back to the hardpack.
- Bindings system: KONECT
- Main size: 170 cm
- Core: POPLAR WOOD CORE
- Other: TIP PROTECTOR
- Reinforcements: CARBON ALLOY MATRIX
- Weight: 3,6 KG/PAIR (170cm)
- Construction: RECTANGULAR SANDWICH
- Radius: 14m
- Rocker: POWER TURN ROCKER
- Sidecuts: OVERSIZED SIDECUT
- Sidecuts dimensions: 126 - 74 - 110 mm
- Tail dimensions: 110
- Tip dimensions: 126
- Waist dimensions: 74
POPLAR WOODCORE - CAM:
- This high-precision construction combines the best of racing with a poplar core and ABS sidewalls. The addition of our Carbon Alloy fiber (braided carbon and basalt) delivers stability, precision and extreme grip for even greater agility and rebound.
- SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- The Oversize sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control
ON TRAIL ROCKER:
- Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Transversal ski flex release system. In response to the new turn radius regulations issued by the FIS, we have worked hard on the actual structure of the ski in a bid to improve turn initiation and make handling more enjoyable. The result is the Prop Teck Technology. The Zicral top reinforcement layer is cut lengthwise at the tip of the ski for superior power transfer and ski control. This technology is used by all our World Cup racers.
Complete your order of Rossignol Pursuit 600 Cam+NX 12 Konect Dual WTR with our Ski equipment selection and Skis items. Navigate through the other ski categories at snowinn, your online store specialized in ski equipment and get all your Skis gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at snowinn!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE