`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
An accessible on-trail carving ski, the PURSUIT 300 delivers power, precision, and playful carving performance to intermediate skiers. Our race-room developed, Prop Tech provides an adaptive torsional flex for improved edge contact and enhanced control, while Power Turn Rocker delivers quick, easy turn initiation and confident edge grip for smooth-cruising hard-snow performance.
- Main size: 156 cm
- Weight: 3,3 KG/PAIR (170cm)
- Bindings system: XPRESS2
- Core: POPLAR WOOD CORE
- Construction: RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL
- Radius: 14m
- Rocker: POWER TURN ROCKER
- Sidecuts: OVERSIZED SIDECUT
- Sidecuts dimensions: 126-74-110
- Tail dimensions: 110
- Tip dimensions: 126
- Waist dimensions: 74
- Transversal ski flex release system. In response to the new turn radius regulations issued by the FIS, we have worked hard on the actual structure of the ski in a bid to improve turn initiation and make handling more enjoyable. The result is the Prop Teck Technology. The Zicral top reinforcement layer is cut lengthwise at the tip of the ski for superior power transfer and ski control. This technology is used by all our World Cup racers.
- FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it the best choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
POPLAR WOOD CORE:
- POPLAR WOOD CORES provide a good balance of weight, dampness, and elasticity for a versatile blend of power, agility, and playfulness.
- The Oversize sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control
ON TRAIL ROCKER:
- Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
Are you looking for materials from Rossignol and specially Rossignol Pursuit 300 Xpress 2+Xpress 11 B83? At snowinn, you can find a complete list of Ski equipment products and ski accessories. Place all your orders through our online store snowinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special ski promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE