`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Featuring a women-specific 100mm "medium" fit, the PURE PRO 90 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor liners with Merino Wool insulation allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
- Weight: 1.930 kg/half pair
- Powerstrap width: 40 mm
- Technology: WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT MERINO WOOL
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: INTERCHANGEABLE WTR SOLES
- Properties: -
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 90.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 100.0000
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Bootboard: PU FOAM
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE
- To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the ALLSPEED range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm : ALLSPEED ELITE
CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3:
- CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3 LINERS feature mono-material padding (POLYETHYLENE) for enhanced comfort. Customization applies only in the comfort zones, the support zones remain unchanged.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- Our women-specific 100mm "medium" last, SLIM FIT is perfect for proficient women skiers seeking a strong balance of comfort and support.
- Designed to accommodate a womans natural calf shape and positioning on the leg, Langes WOMENS CUFF features a shorter upper cuff (15mm in back/20mm in front), providing increased comfort and a more natural, upright stance.
- Patented technology. More natural foot wrap and heel hold.
- The boots in the ALLTRACK range are delivered with heelpieces conforming to the ISO 5355 alpine ski-boots standard. Heelpieces conforming to ISO 9523 (touring) and WTR standards are available in kit form. These rubber Rocker heelpieces make walking significantly easier through improved surface grip due to a natural foot roll. Their design also enables a very high level of skiability, with the rigid zones giving the boot added torsional strength. Two heelpiece kits are available - for boots with anti-slip soles and for boots without anti-slip soles.
- Natural merino fibers help to regulate body temperature, providing warmth when it is cold and coolness when it is hot. They also eliminate bad odors and provide softness and comfort.
If you are interested in Rossignol Pure Pro 90, discover also other ski products related to Rossignol in the Ski equipment department and Ski boots catalogue. In addition, when buying at snowinn, your online ski store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE