`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Featuring our women-specific 100mm slim fit, the PURE PRO 80 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor liners with Merino Wool insulation allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
- Weight: 1.870 KG/HALF PAIR (SIZE 24,5)
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT MERINOS WOOL
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 80.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 100.0000
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Spécifications: WOMEN SPECIFICS
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE
- To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the ALLSPEED range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm :
- WINTHERM® is a highly-effective active thermal insulator. The breathable micro-perforated aluminum membrane reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort, and warmth.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
HEATED LINER THERMIC SYSTEM:
- Our THERM-IC SYSTEM HEATED LINERS feature integrated THERM-IC technology with four different heat settings at the touch of a button and Merino Wool insulation for additional all-day comfort and warmth, allowing you to ski all-day and perform at your best even on the coldest days.
Rossignol Pure Pro 80 has the official guarantee from the brand Rossignol. Buying in our online ski store, you will have Rossignol Pure Pro 80 at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 211.45 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Arnau - 27/04/2018
They arrived within the term and the quality of the product very good, has made us enjoy the ski season. My partner always had problems with the cane of the boots that hurt him, and these from the first day have gone perfect. Thank you very much.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE