`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Featuring our women-specific 98mm skinny fit, the PURE ELITE 90 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor liners with Merino Wool insulation allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
- Weight: 1.820 KG/HALF PAIR (SIZE 24,5)
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2
- Thermal insulation: FULL MERINOS WOOL
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 90.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 98.0000
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Spécifications: WOMEN SPECIFICS
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE
- To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the ALLSPEED range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm : ALLSPEED ELITE
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- Natural merino fibers help to regulate body temperature, providing warmth when it is cold and coolness when it is hot. They also eliminate bad odors and provide softness and comfort.
WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2:
- Women-specific CUSTOM OPTISENSOR 3D liners feature dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones for optimized comfort, warmth, and support. The T2 version features anatomic ankle and instep areas with softer, customizable padding for absolute comfort.
Are you interested in Rossignol Pure Elite 90? At this moment the product is in stock at snowinn, your online ski store. At snowinn you can find more ski products from the brand Rossignol. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Rossignol Pure Elite 90 in just a few clicks. Discover snowinn´s wide range of ski supports now.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE