`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Designed for use on narrow to mid-waist (70-90mm) backcountry touring skis, the BC X6 features a 75mm Nordic norm sole for use with cross-country three-pin bindings. Tall external cuff gaiters, ultra-durable stretch Cordura® lace covers and Thinsulate® lining offer increased versatility, durability, and warmth. The free-hinge plastic cuff provides increased stability, power and control for exploring off-trail.
- Closing system: velcro strap+metallic hook
- Lacing system: Laces
- Main size: 43
- Size conversion: 36 - 48
- Sole: BC 75
- Weight: 1992g / pair
- Construction heel: External 3D plastic reinforcement
- Construction lace cover: Cordura
- Construction lower: Pvc
- Construction upper cuff: 3D injection High Cuff free support
- Designed for backcountry Nordic boots, the NBC SOLE is manufactured by Rottefella with a wider sole and rotation axle, delivering superior stability for every snow condition
- For more support and control.
- Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Adjusts the composite cuff detent by detent.
- Support and heel hold.
- 100% foot/boot contact.
- Optimal power transfer.
- Soft lining.
- Fleece for warmth and protection
- Ultimate comfort.
With Rossignol Bcx 6 75 mm you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Rossignol and their ski products, visit the categories of the ski products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at snowinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE