`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A fresh, premium cut of Rossignol snowboard innovation, the new ANGUS delivers surfy, next-generation freeride performance perfect for powder or all-mountain riding. RadCut sidecut technology and a 2° base bevel allows the ANGUS to move smoothly...
- Sizes: 154, 156, 158, 160, 162
- Snow - Radius: 5.5 TO 6.8M RADCUT
- Weight: 3070gr (160)
- Core: WOOD 6420
- Flex rate: FLEX 8/10
- Insert setback: 13MM
- Inserts number: 6*2
- Rocker Camber: AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape: TWIN
- Sidecut: SERRATED EDGES (5S) + RADCUT (INTERMEDIATE)
- Waist: 24.9 TO 25.3CM
- Base density: 7500 SINTERED
AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER:
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
SERRATED EDGES 5S:
- Our exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel
- Our WOOD C/K core features a single type of wood laminated through the center with Carbon and Kevlar fibers for an easy-to-manipulate flex thats isnt overpowering.
- Combining high flexibility with high tensile strength and low weight and high resistance and low thermal expansion make carbon fibers the perfect pick for explosive pop.
- Offered as walls or built in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
ARAMID (A.K.A. Kevlar®):
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- TURN TECHNOLOGY: A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RadCut is off ered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- BASE TECHNOLOGY: An industy-first, Rossignols Roller technology raises the edges of the snow by milling the core of the board. The BC Roller raises the edges off 1mm of the snow at 2° tilt along the entire running length delivering ultra-smooth edge-to-edge transitions and super-surfy floatation in pow. Floats like a wide yet turns like a narrow.
TWIN ALL MOUNTAIN:
- TWIN ALL-MOUNTAIN Symmetrical flex Stiff under feet for punch and grip Stiffer waist for stability at high speed.
Buy your favorite Ski equipment models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Rossignol Angus+Cobra S/M. If you have any doubt in buying Rossignol Angus+Cobra S/M, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE