`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ALLTRACK PRO 100 W delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in our anatomic 100mm "Slim Fit". Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate Platinum liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Weight: 2.195 g
- Range Of Motion: 35°
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: WOMEN THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T2
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT THINSULATE® PLATINUM
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Canting: CANTING
- More Information
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 100.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 100.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE 2.0
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYETHER
- Spécifications: WOMEN SPECIFICS
- Technology: SENSOR GRID
- Working on detail to eliminate the non-essential, getting as close as possible to the ultimate pleasure on the slopes the core properties of a good boot are no secret: a shell that is rigid enough to transmit energy and sensations together with the lightness needed for freedom of movement. This dual objective led to the SENSOR GRID concept. A CLEARLY VISIBLE GRID BUILT INTO THE SHELL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 1. Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. 2. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
WOMEN THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T2:
- Women-specific THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D liners feature dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones for optimized comfort, warmth, and support. The T2 version features anatomic ankle and instep areas with softer, customizable padding for absolute comfort.
HIKE MODE 2.0:
- The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
If you are interested in Rossignol Alltrack Pro 100, discover also other ski products related to Rossignol in the Ski equipment department and Ski boots catalogue. In addition, when buying at snowinn, your online ski store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Vincent - 05/03/2018
Comfortable,nice, good enough for the beginner.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE