`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ALLTRACK 90 delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in our anatomic 102mm "sport fit". Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Weight: 2.170 g
- Range Of Motion: 35°
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: OPTISENSOR T4
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 90.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE 2.0
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Technology: SENSOR GRID
- Working on detail to eliminate the non-essential, getting as close as possible to the ultimate pleasure on the slopes the core properties of a good boot are no secret: a shell that is rigid enough to transmit energy and sensations together with the lightness needed for freedom of movement. This dual objective led to the SENSOR GRID concept. A CLEARLY VISIBLE GRID BUILT INTO THE SHELL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 1. Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. 2. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
HIKE MODE 2.0:
- The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
Do you want more ski products from the brand Rossignol? At snowinn, your online ski store, you have at your disposal a large number of ski products related to Rossignol Alltrack 90. At this moment Rossignol Alltrack 90 is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of ski equipment with great attention to detail.
Reliable and fast delivery
Daniel mahler - 06/11/2018
Reliable and fast delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE