`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ALLTRACK 70 W delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in our anatomic 102mm regular fit. Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Weight: 1.660 KG/HALF PAIR (SIZE 24,5)
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: WOMEN OPTISENSOR T4
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 70.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE 2.0
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYETHER
- Spécifications: WOMEN SPECIFICS
- Technology: SENSOR GRID
- Working on detail to eliminate the non-essential, getting as close as possible to the ultimate pleasure on the slopes the core properties of a good boot are no secret: a shell that is rigid enough to transmit energy and sensations together with the lightness needed for freedom of movement. This dual objective led to the SENSOR GRID concept. A CLEARLY VISIBLE GRID BUILT INTO THE SHELL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 1. Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. 2. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
- Women-specific OPTISENSOR LINERS deliver a new level of optimized foot wrapping with strategically placed external features, providing a sock-like, contoured fit.
HIKE MODE 2.0:
- The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
Rossignol Alltrack 70 is perfect to complete your ski gear. In our online store snowinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at snowinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online ski store you can find other ski products that complement Rossignol Alltrack 70.
Ana - 15/02/2019
I love !!!! great as my skiing monkey
Elidant - 04/02/2019
SHIPMENT DELAYED AGAIN. THE SHOES ARE PERFECT. BEAUTIFUL, HOT AND COMFORTABLE. I AM VERY IMPORTANT TO PURCHASE IT. VALUATE EVERYTHING THAT COST! CAUTION BECAUSE THE TABLE OF SIZES IS WRONG. I CALZO THE 37 AND I HAVE 23.5 CM. IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE TABLE OF SIZES I WILL TAKE A SHOE TOO LITTLE!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE