`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The ALLTRACK 110 delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in our anatomic 102mm sport fit. Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Weight: 2.230
- Range Of Motion: 35°
- Powerstrap width: TECH 50mm
- Technology: THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T3
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT THINSULATE®
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 110.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE 2.0
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Technology: SENSOR GRID
- Working on detail to eliminate the non-essential, getting as close as possible to the ultimate pleasure on the slopes the core properties of a good boot are no secret: a shell that is rigid enough to transmit energy and sensations together with the lightness needed for freedom of movement. This dual objective led to the SENSOR GRID concept. A CLEARLY VISIBLE GRID BUILT INTO THE SHELL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 1. Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. 2. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T3:
- THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D liners feature dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones for optimized comfort, warmth, and support. The T3 version features an adaptable elastic rear cuff for increased comfort, wrapping, and mobility.
- This liner has excellent thermal insulation thanks to the use of THINSULATE®, a technical fiber developed by 3M. The thermal imaging studies carried out in our laboratories show that Thinsulate® provides the best thermal insulation currently available on the market. A very thin fiber, it does not affect the technical characteristics of our liners, but enables excellent foot envelopment for great skiability.
HIKE MODE 2.0:
- The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
Complete your order of Rossignol Alltrack 110 with our Ski equipment selection and Ski boots items. Navigate through the other ski categories at snowinn, your online store specialized in ski equipment and get all your Ski boots gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at snowinn!
Jose antonio gasquez - 14/09/2018
Good day I'm interested in the boot. I would like to ask some things. 1 What is the "flex index" (I see that they have 110, 100, 90) and how it influences the fit of the boot. 2 My measure in sneakers is 10 (US), 43.5 shoes. Measure of foot 28 cm. 3. I am a beginner / intermediate level. I can pay with credit card? Up to how many payments without interest? Do they send the interior? Do you have deliveries in a month? Can I change the boot if it does not fit well? Thank you very much. regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE