`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Featuring an anatomical 100mm "medium fit"; the ALLSPEED PRO 120 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor Thinsulate Platinum liners allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
- Weight: 1.660 KG/HALF PAIR (SIZE 18,5)
- Powerstrap width: TECH 50mm
- Technology: CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T1 - EVA/FLEXALON SOFT
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT THINSULATE® PLATINUM
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Additional functions
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYETHER
- Skiboots - Flex index: 120.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 100.0000
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Bootboard: PU FOAM
- Material: POLYETHER
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE ALLSPEED PRO 120 - BLACK
- To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the ALLSPEED range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm : ALLSPEED
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T1:
- CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T1 LINERS feature dual-material padding (EPDM HARD/FLEXALON or EPDM SOFT/FLEXALON) for enhanced precision. Customization applies only in the comfort zones, the support zones remain unchanged.
Buy now your Rossignol Allspeed Pro 120 for only 295.95 $. Made by Rossignol, Rossignol Allspeed Pro 120 is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At snowinn, we offer the best price of your favourite ski products. View our full range of Ski boots within our Ski equipment department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE