`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Featuring a comfortable 102mm "sport fit"; the ALLSPEED 120 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor Thinsulate liners allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
- Weight: 2.150 KG/HALF PAIR (SIZE 26,5)
- Last: 102
- Flex: 120
- Powerstrap width: TECH 50mm
- Technology: CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3 - POLYETHYLENE
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT THINSULATE®
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 120.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYURETHANE
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE
- To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the ALLSPEED range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm : ALLSPEED ELITE
CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3:
- CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T3 LINERS feature mono-material padding (POLYETHYLENE) for enhanced comfort. Customization applies only in the comfort zones, the support zones remain unchanged.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- This liner has excellent thermal insulation thanks to the use of THINSULATE®, a technical fiber developed by 3M. The thermal imaging studies carried out in our laboratories show that Thinsulate® provides the best thermal insulation currently available on the market. A very thin fiber, it does not affect the technical characteristics of our liners, but enables excellent foot envelopment for great skiability.
Rossignol Allspeed 120 is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online ski store you can find Rossignol Allspeed 120 related products. Our selection of Ski boots products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE