`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Tundra Wookie. The Bargoyle. The MTNPIG. You will encounter all of these in a mountain town, but only one of these is this fun to ride. Some people dont like the look of the MTNPIG, with its blunted shape and half-moon tail, but anybody who has ever ridden a PIG can tell you that they are down for anything. This all-mountain snowboard features a Tapered Directional Hybrid Camber with rocker in the tip for deep snow performance and camber all the way to your rear contact points for edges you can depend on when conditions firm up. Our engineers rode the MTNPIG exhaustively to ensure that when you hopped on, youd have the ride of your life thanks to vibration damping Carbon Slimewalls® that work alongside Carbon Array 5 Laminates to enhance edge-to-edge response and pop. An amped up all-mountain variation to our popular WARPIG snowboard, the MTNPIG is designed for a stiffer, faster ride from top to bottom that will float in deep snow and hold an edge when things get sketchy
- RIDING STYLE: Powder
- BOARD SHAPE: Directional
- PROFILE: Directional Hybrid Camber
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDEs exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- STANDARD EDGE: Rockwell 48 C.
Do you know all the features of Ride Mtn Pig? At snowinn, we select ski items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Ski equipment instead, take a look at our complete Snowboard collection. All the brands we sell like Ride are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of ski experts!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE