`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Part dresser drawer, part tool box, part file cabinet—our Arbor Duffel holds your life together when you’re living on the road or simply wrapping up a session at the local gym. This daily duffel has a padded base to protect your belongings, a clean silhouette and a utilitarian design that hauls your gear in style and comfort. The 100% recycled polyester fabric feels light and supple, resists moisture, and withstands abrasion and wear. A large, U-shaped zip-opening top provides fast access to the main compartment, and a side pocket, secured with another zipper, holds small items like a phone and keys. The padded shoulder strap has an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort. Made from 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Large U-zip main compartment for easy access
- Zippered side pocket for small items
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder strap
- Padded base protects contents
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (22 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do not wait any longer and buy Patagonia Arbor Duffel 30 with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at snowinn you can find other Travel packs products in the Bags and backpacks category that can complement your order. Buy Patagonia Arbor Duffel 30 and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Bags and backpacks deals and choose our best offers.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE