`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
New this summer, this travel pack is designed for the keen mountain enthusiast and built for long haul expeditions and feat around the globe. The 100 litre high-capacity accommodates gear and clothing for outdoor and urban adventures. A duffle makes for easy packing and transportation. That is the reason behind the 400 denier ripstop fabric woven form nylon threads and thick polyurethane coating. It is resistant to tearing, durable, lightweight and waterproof. To make sure the pack resists when being tossed around, pulled and teared, the bottom, covering up to the sides, is reinforced with Ballistic fabric. A nylon woven from a really big 1680 denier single yarn that makes a highly tear resistant, smooth and slick fabric. The suspension system features two grab handles and four haul loops that facilitate transportation and handling, and two padded straps that convert into adjustable shoulder straps, making the duffle easier to carry through an airport or approaching base camp. This single load pack features a U-shaped top opening for a quick access to the whole content. The zippers can be safely locked and compression straps help secure the load. Inside the pack, two pockets/compartments runs along the sides. Outside, two long daisy chains will hold frequently used items and extra gear using carabiners or webbing straps.
- Wet-resistant travel pack with large U-shaped zip opening and protective lid
- 2 inside zipped pockets / 1 pocket under flap / Light-grey interior lining
- 2 side carry handles
- Carry straps, convert into adjustable shoulder straps
- Daisy chain / 4 pack stowage loops
- Reinforced base
- Laser Cut
- N 400D x 400D MEGA PU HT
- N 1680 D Balistic
- Printed Lining
- 3D Mesh
- Weight 1.20 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with snowinn, your online store specialized in ski material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Travel packs products of Millet. Inquire the ski products that are listed like Millet Vertigo Dufle 100 designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE