`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SX 70 W is an accessible, high-performance 102mm womens all-mountain boot for intermediate skiers. Expanding Langes unique ´Choose Your Width´ option, the more forgiving, 102mm fit delivers the highest-performance to skiers with wider foot shapes. All of Langes award-winning fit and performance solutions combine with the first 102mm mono-injection shell and short cuff design providing maximum comfort, warmth, and easy customization. A softer instep area allows more comfortable entry‐and‐exit, while ultra‐grip soles increase traction and durability. Langes SX finally ensures no more compromises between fit and performance.
- Weight: 2050 g
- Material: Polyether
- Bootboard: Injected
- Material - Cuff: Polyolefin
- Liner Technology: Thermo Fit, Rl2
- Liner - Tongue power Wrap Tongue + Custom
- Power strap 35
- Technology: Alu, 2XL Buckles
- BUCKLES: - Adjustment: 1 Quickmacro 6 Teeth + 3 Positions
- Soles: Polyurethane, Alpine
- 102mm last: A wider, more forgiving 102mm last designed for skiers with high volume feet or skiers seeking all-day comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Short cuff: The shorter cuff design (15mm in the rear/20mm in the front) offers skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion with increased comfort.
- Mono injection with soft insert: Offers the highest level of performance, optimizes weight, and facilitates boot-fitting while the softer instep insert allows easy, comfortable entry and exit.
- Thinsulate: Thinsulate™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Warm inside: Our exclusive toe box construction and use of specific high-insulation materials guarantees comfort, softness, and warmth.
- Thermo fit linear: RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- One piece collar: The continuity of the collar material enhances the calf fit and comfort while ensuring solid rearward support.
- XL buckles: Extra long buckle levers reduce the effort to open and close buckles.
- Quickmacro ratchet: Tool-free adjustment of the ratchet (ladder) position to fit every calf dimension quickly.
- Coustom tongue: Tongue padding features a hollow instep area to guarantee maximum customization to the skiers instep. More comfort, more warmth, more ski control.
If you are looking for Lange SX 70, you are lucky. In our ski store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like snowinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Ski equipment products. snowinn offers an exclusive range of Ski boots for different kind of activities. Our Ski boots are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE