`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
High performance in a medium flex, the new Spyne 120 bridges the gap between the 130 and 100 flexes in the Performance Collection. Designed with the advanced skier in mind, the smooth flexing Spyne 120 drives skis with power and finesse. Now available with optional USB rechargeable Thermic® heat technology built in to the LuxFit PRO liners, cold, numb toes no longer keep you from skiing until last chair.
- Powerfuse Spyne
- Energy Interlock
- Lux Fit pro
- Cuff Alignment index
- Power wedge
- Flex Rating: 120
- Strap: 40mm Powercinch
- Outsole: Replaceable Padded Mid-grip
- Forward Lean: 12 Degress with power wedge 14 Degrees
- Cuff Alignment: 1+-2 Degres
Lux Fit Pro:
- Strategically combined heat-moldable foam and traditional foam liner.
- Features: Molded/Lasted Design, Foam Lower, Strategically placed EVA Foam, Moldable Asymmetric Tongue, Power Collar, Power Wedge.
- Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots.
- A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
Cuff Alignment Index:
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boots material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE