`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
We like to Party. Predictable and playful in nature, the Party Platter Snowboard is built on K2s Directional Rocker Baseline and uses K2s Volume Shift concept. A shorter length makes turning quick and brings maneuverability to an all time high day in and day out.
- Directional Rocker Baseline, BAP Core, Biax Glass, Ollie Bar, Volume Shift, 4000 Sintered Base, 2x4 Inserts
- BASELINE: K2 DIRECTIONAL ROCKER
- VOLUME PLACEMENT: VOLUME SHIFTED BOARD
- BOARD SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL
- CORE CONSTRUCTION: BAP CORE
- SIDEWALL: HYBRITECH
- FIBERGLASS: BIAXIAL GLASS
- BASE MATERIAL: 4000-SINTERED
- INSERTS: 2X4
Directional Combination Camber Baseline:
- New! The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision camber, and the float and predictability of rocker. Available in Direction and Twin Combinations.
- Weve blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core thats strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Integrating tip to tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity. We offer ICG Glass in two variations; ICG 10 Biax and ICG 20 Triax.
4000 Sintered Base:
- Our sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Built in place with pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar silences the myth that rocker boards dont have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- Weve moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
K2 snowboards Party Platter is a product that corresponds to the Snowboard category within Ski equipment selection at your ski store, snowinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of snowinn. What are the advantages of K2 snowboards Party Platter? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for ski.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE