`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The fabric offers classic knitted look Mesh structure on inside offers great moisture management Two zippered hand warming pockets All hems have elastic binding for an enhanced fit
- Bluesign The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims.
- A material that has been approved by the bluesign® standard ensures that its processing fulfils the following requirements
- The product itself is free from harmful chemicals in accordance to one of the most strict ´restricted substance list? ever published.
- The hazardous components in emissions to water, soil and air from the fabric processing has been minimized.
- Consumption of resources, such as electricity and water, have been monitored and reduced as much as possible.
- Workplace conditions have been approved in terms of occupational health and safety As a bluesign® member our goal is to gradually and continuously increase our use of bluesign® approved fabrics. In that way we can guarantee safer products and a reduction of our environmental impact.
- A Haglöfs product carrying the label bluesign® product is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric and at least 30% bluesign® approved accessories. TakeCare All Haglöfs products have a sustainability focus but on 80% of our products in the FW16 clothing collection we have succeeded to do more.
- We are proud of what we have achieved, so we have decided to make it easy for you to find the products that are better for the environment. Our ?Take Care? logo marks 80% of our products and that´s because they are either bluesign® approved, made from recycled material or from organic cotton.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, melange look, knit-optic face with a soft mesh backer, 243 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Weight: 325 g
- Machine wash 40º C, mild process. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat. Iron, low. Do not dry clean. Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Wash with zippers and velcro closed
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online ski store. Buy Haglöfs Nimble with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related ski products in the Women´s clothing category that can complement your order, snowinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE