`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Twin Skin Sprint Jr:
Serious beginner’s ski for serious fun. Durable, dynamic design and construction reward good classic technique. Twin Skin lets the fun and training continue in a variety of snow conditions and on uphills. Fischer competition colors for inspiration.
The next generation:
- Two separate skin stripes result in smooth and balanced gliding. Mohairmix skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised.
- Base / Climbing zone: Sintec
- Ski core: AIR CHANNEL
- Sidecut: 51-47-50
- Weight/Lenth: 980g / 150cm
- Lengths: 100
- Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised.
- Unrestricted gliding. Offset base structure makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Air channels integrated into the fibre glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
Tour Step Jr IFP:
Making sport fun: universal children´s and youth binding. The large turn lock mechanism enables convenient opening and closing by the skier. Tool-free setting and adjustment on the track through Clip Lock.
EASY - easy use:
- The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it’s time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
TUNABLE - toolfree adjustment:
- Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
DYNAMIC - perfect skiing performance:
- Thanks to the optimised setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The junior skier appreciates perfect control
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear ´click´ when the binding is closed properly
- The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time.
- The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer. Previously unattained ski control and forward thrust go hand in hand with low weight.
- The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point. The residual binding housing is floatingly supported over the entire length in the longitudinal direction, whereby the ski performance remains uneffected.
- Clip for easy fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning.
- The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding. Haptic and acoustic response when opening and closing. Protected against unwanted opening.
Do not wait any longer and buy Fischer Twin Skin Sprint Jr+Tour Step Jr IFP. For any other information about the characteristics of Fischer Twin Skin Sprint Jr+Tour Step Jr IFP, you can get in contact with snowinn through our contact page. snowinn offers an exclusive collection of Ski equipment for ski and other leisure activity. Our Ski equipment will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Skis articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE