`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The ski that defines speed in the World Cup. Thanks to Cold Base Bonding and Cold-finishing the Speedmax Skate Cold demonstrates its clear supremacy. Unparalleled wax absorption and markedly better grindability of the base make this the ski of champions. Suitable for: -10°C and colder.
Speeding to victory:
- The Speedmax collection: with the revolutionary winning technology Cold Base Bonding and the Precision Pairing System – to ensure exact ski selection and optimum ski pairing. Plus: Finish First gives the ski the perfect finish!
Everything that makes the ski fast!:
- Precision Pairing System to ensure exact ski selection and optimum ski pairing. In addition Finish First gives the ski the perfect finish!
- Ski core: Air Core Hm Carbon
- Base / Climbing zone: WC Plus
- Construction: 610
- Weight: 1.030g / 186cm
DTG WORLD CUP PLUS:
- Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
AIR CORE HM CARBON:
- The latest from the World Cup: Proven Air Core material - the most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight combined with highly molecular carbon fibres.
SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE:
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM:
- The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
COLD BASE BONDING:
- The revolution in ski making: Speedmax technology to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption. Guarantees maximum speed.
HOLE SKI TIP:
- Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
If you want to know more about Fischer Speedmax Skate Plus Stiff IFP or other products of the brand Fischer in the Ski equipment category at snowinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your ski activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Skis collection, you can choose ski products from Fischer, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE