`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ultralight high-end boot with three-dimensional carbon shell. The top RACE CODE model was developed together with the World Cup pros. Maximum side stability and breathtaking power transfer with a harmonious rolling action. The champion takes it all!
This boot needs no modesty:
- With the Speedmax Classic, highly ambitious fans of the classic skiing style now also have a complete highend package at Speedmax level. The boot has of course also been developed in close collaboration with the Fischer athletes from the World Cup.
Extremely light. Extremely perfect:
- Thanks to the three-dimensional carbon construction with fibres that run diagonally in the sole. The maximum side stability this achieves with a balanced heel-to-toe rolling motion at the same time results in breathtaking power transfer. It is for good reason that people say: The champion takes it all!
- Sohlenflex: soft
- Sole: Rottefella® SSR
- Last in mm: 2132246
- Boot Fit Concept: Race
Easy Entry Loops:
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
Extended Fit System:
- The dual insole system can be optimally adapted to growing feet. Additional space is created by removing the additional insole.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
Fischer Speed Lock:
- New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight ?? thats it! The system is safe and reliable.
Integral Carbon Chassis:
- Outer sole, insole and side stabilisation elements manufactured from the same sheet of carbon. For previously unattained light weight with optimum stability power transfer.
Internal Molded Heel Cap:
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- The RACE CODE label of quality guarantees technological lead for professionals and ambitious skiers, direct from Fischer?s racing department: The close contact of the Fischer development team with athletes and trainers ensures that valuable inputs from the piste are implemented directly in technological innovations. Because victory is a question of perfect details.
All ski products of the category Ski boots have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At snowinn you can find the full catalogue of Ski equipment products from Fischer. The price of Fischer Speedmax Classic is 236.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE