`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
RC4 WC Sl Jr CB:
Pro-level equipment for young skiers who want to be world champions. The top technologies from the World Cup ensure fast times in competition. Quick direction changes and precise, short slalom turns make winning child´s play.
For the stars of tomorrow:
- Making big progress possible for big talents on young legs is the motto of the RC4 Junior Race series. Giant Slalom ski with professional technology from the World Cup, just like the adult racers.
World Cup tuning:
- Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most advanced grinding line in the world.
RACE CODE - Ski with World Cup Tuning:
- RACE CODE is your guarantee of a technology edge directly from the Fischer Race Department. All innovations have been developed together with World Cup athletes. To best satisfy those tough requirements, skis, boots and bindings in the RACE CODE line are perfectly tuned to each other.
- Plate: CURV BOOSTER
- Set binding: RC4 Z11 Freeflex BRAKE 85 [D]
- Sidecut: n.a.
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.8
- Weight Ski in gr: 1700
- Radius / Sample Length: n.a./145cm
- Lengths: 130
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Air Carbon TI 0.8:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning
- - The two-section plate makes cornering extremely quick and ensures optimum power transfer.
World Cup Tuning:
- Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
Hole Ski Technology:
- Lower mass inertia moment thanks to less weight in the ski´s tip and tail for improved oscillation behaviour, perfectly smooth running and better turning and control.
RC4 Z11 FF:
The RC4 Z11 Freeflex binding is stable and transfers power more effectively. The new three-part heel unit makes stepping in and out easy and provides you with perfect power transfer. The small forward tilt makes you into a true racer.
- Z-DIN: 3 - 11
- Brake: Power Brake² LD 85
- Brake code: D
- Min Boot sole length: 258
- Max Boot sole length: 372
- Toe AFD: ABS
- Weight: 2250
- Virtually frictionless release of the ski boot from the binding guarantees the highest possible level of safety.
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
- Freely-suspended heel section permits unrestricted ski flexing for optimum ski control.
With Fischer RC4 WC Sl Jr CB + RC4 Z11 FF, it guarantees the best ski equipment. In addition, at snowinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your ski store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Fischer. Our team of ski experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Ski equipment deal every time.
Fischer Jr Slalom RC4, 150 with Z11 bindings.
Al Wilson - 10/04/2019
Great slalom skis and this is the third pair my daughter has had. First time we've used SnowInn and I've been extremely impressed by the service. I've already told other members at our ski club of your company.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE