`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
RC4 WC GG Jr CB:
With the World Cup pro technology in the junior Giant Slalom racing skis, everyone is equipped to ski like their idols. Our top junior racing ski models pave the way to big victories. Ready to use immediately without sidewall removal for edge preparation.
For the stars of tomorrow:
- Making big progress possible for big talents on young legs is the motto of the RC4 Junior Race series. Giant Slalom ski with professional technology from the World Cup, just like the adult racers.
World Cup tuning:
Edges and base are given an ext- remely precise World Cup level finish on the most advanced grinding line in the world.
RACE CODE - Ski with World Cup Tuning:
- RACE CODE is your guarantee of a technology edge directly from the Fischer Race Department. All innovations have been developed together with World Cup athletes. To best satisfy those tough requirements, skis, boots and bindings in the RACE CODE line are perfectly tuned to each other.
- Radius / Sample Length: n.a./170cm
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.8
- Weight Ski in gr: 1900
- Sidecut: n.a.
- Set binding: RC4 Z11 Freeflex BRAKE 85 [D]
- Plate: CURV BOOSTER
- Lengths: 130
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
World Cup Tuning:
- Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world.
- The two-section plate makes cornering extremely quick and ensures optimum power transfer.
- New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning
Air Carbon TI 0.8:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
RC4 Z11 FF:
The RC4 Z11 Freeflex binding is stable and transfers power more effectively. The new three-part heel unit makes stepping in and out easy and provides you with perfect power transfer. The small forward tilt makes you into a true racer.
- Z-DIN: 3 - 11
- Brake: Power Brake² LD 85
- Brake code: D
- Min Boot sole length: 258
- Max Boot sole length: 372
- Toe AFD: ABS
- Weight: 2250
- Virtually frictionless release of the ski boot from the binding guarantees the highest possible level of safety.
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
- Freely-suspended heel section permits unrestricted ski flexing for optimum ski control.
With Fischer RC4 WC GS Jr CB + RC4 Z11 FF, it guarantees the best ski equipment. In addition, at snowinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your ski store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Fischer. Our team of ski experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Ski equipment deal every time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE