`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Pro MT 86 TI TPR:
Low weight plus stability make this ski stand out, thanks to the intricately milled Air Tec Ti core. Leveled sidewalls, known as Razorshape, mean a high level of agility. This ski makes on-piste great fun and offers incredible off-piste experiences. Enhanced by Free Milled Titanium.
Top performance in any conditions:
- Even when conditions are tough, as like in tracked out slopes, the new All Mountain models keep their cool. All Mountain ROCKER and Early Rise Tail make the ski extremely forgiving and the particularly smooth maneuverability is impressive even on the bumpiest of rides.
The lightest ski in the segment:
- A precisely milled offset Air Tec wood core reduces weight to a minimum. Together with the 12 K tip and tail carbon insert, torsion is notably improved despite the shovel´s thin weight-reducing design. A pair of Fischer Pro Mountain 86 Ti weighs in 3.5 kg (175 cm), by far the lightest in the
Excellent turn dynamics:
- The full-length Titanal which is visible in the binding area ensures top stability and perfect power transfer. The radius the ski is designed for, plus the special Razorshape surface profile enable overwhelming carving performance.
- Set binding: MBS 12 Powerrail BRAKE 85 [F]
- Plate: Twin Powerrail
- Radius / Sample Length: 16,5m/175cm
- Rocker Length & Height: vo. 280 hi. 100
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.5, Air Tec Ti
- Weight Ski in gr: 2050
- Sidecut: 128-86-116
- Lengths: 161
All Mountain ROCKER:
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
Free Milled Titanium:
- Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
Air Tec Ti:
- Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Air Carbon TI 0.5:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
MBS 12 PR:
Multiple boot sole standards - Alpine, GripWalk as well as Walk Sole and Walk To Ride ski boots - are covered with this performance allmountain binding, combined with fast and easy length adjustability.
- Z-DIN: 3,5 - 12
- Brake: Powerrail Brake² LD 85
- Brake code: F
- Min Boot sole length: 255
- Max Boot sole length: 378
- Toe AFD: AFS
- Weight: 2100
- Weight-optimised adapter with which the new Anti Friction Slider ensures you have the usual safety. Better stability as a result - both horizontally and vertically.
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
Fischer Pro MT 86 TI TPR + MBS 12 PR has the official guarantee from the brand Fischer. Buying in our online ski store, you will have Fischer Pro MT 86 TI TPR + MBS 12 PR at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 434.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE