`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The precisely milled Air Tec Ti core makes this ski special, with its low weight and high stability. Leveled sidewalls, known as Razorshape, mean a high level of agility. This ski makes on-piste great fun and offers incredible off-piste experiences. Enhanced by Free Milled Titanium.
Top performance in any conditions:
- Even when conditions are tough, as like in tracked out slopes, the new All Mountain models keep their cool. All Mountain ROCKER and Early Rise Tail make the ski extremely forgiving and the particularly smooth maneuverability is impressive even on the bumpiest of rides.
The lightest ski in the segment:
- A precisely milled offset Air Tec wood core reduces weight to a minimum. Together with the 12 K tip and tail carbon insert, torsion is notably improved despite the shovel's thin weight-reducing design. A pair of Fischer Pro Mountain 86 Ti weighs in 3.5 kg (175 cm), by far the lightest in the field.
Excellent turn dynamics:
- The full-length Titanal visible in the binding area ensures top stability and perfect power transfer. The radius plus the special Razorshape surface profile enable impressive carving performance.
- Set binding: Attack² 13 AT W/O BRAKE [A]
- Weight Ski in gr: 1800
- Radius / Sample Length: 16,5m/175cm
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.5, Air Tec Ti
- Sidecut: 128-86-116
- Rocker Length & Height: vo. 280 hi. 100
- Lengths: 161
- Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
Free Milled Titanium:
- Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
Air Tec Ti:
- Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
Air Carbon TI 0.5:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
All Mountain ROCKER:
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
At the ski store, snowinn, you can find different sizes of Fischer Pro MT 86 TI+Attack 13 AT+Power Brake 95 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Fischer Pro MT 86 TI+Attack 13 AT+Power Brake 95 or the category Ski equipment from our online ski store. Read our expert advice guides about ski equipment and also the Fischer Pro MT 86 TI+Attack 13 AT+Power Brake 95 reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE