`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Pro MT 80 TPR:
Its Carbon Nose makes for less weight and gives the ski ideal maneuverability both on- and off-piste. Razorshape also maximizes stability and makes the Pro Mt 80 the perfect companion for all-mountain riders who are looking for an easy, stable companion.
- Set binding: MBS 11 Powerrail BRAKE 85 [G]
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Air Carbon, Air Tec
- Sidecut: 125-81-111
- Rocker Length & Height: vo. 250 hi. 90
- Weight Ski in gr: 2050
- Plate: Twin Powerrail
- Radius / Sample Length: 16m/173cm
- Lengths: 173
All Mountain ROCKER:
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
- The weight of the woodcore is reduced by 25%, without loosing bending and torsional stability. This is possible because of the special milling pattern.
- Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
MBS 11 PR:
Multiple boot sole standards - Alpine, GripWalk as well as Walk Sole and Walk To Ride ski boots - are covered with this performance allmountain binding, combined with fast and easy length adjustability.
- Z-DIN: 3 - 11
- Brake: Powerrail Brake SL 85 [G]
- Brake code: G
- Min Boot sole length: 255
- Max Boot sole length: 378
- Toe AFD: AFS
- Weight: 1880
- Weight-optimised adapter with which the new Anti Friction Slider ensures you have the usual safety. Better stability as a result - both horizontally and vertically.
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
With Fischer Pro MT 80 TPR + MBS 11 PR you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Fischer and their ski products, visit the categories of the ski products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at snowinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE