`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Pro MT 77 TI TPR:
With Full Sidewall construction and All Mountain ROCKER this ski features proven technology and is an ideal choice for on-piste skiers seeking a variety of conditions and who occasionally venture off-piste. Now reinforced with Titanal for better rebound and more precise ski feedback.
- Set binding: RS 10 Powerrail BRAKE 78 [G] GW
- Construction / Technology: Sidewall, Woodcore, Ti
- Sidecut: 122-77-109
- Rocker Length & Height: vo. 250 hi. 90
- Plate: Twin Powerrail
- Weight Ski in gr: 1900
- Radius / Sample Length: 16m/171cm
- Lengths: 157
Air Carbon TI 0.5:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
All Mountain ROCKER:
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
- Sidewall Construction to support the edges for highest stability, strength and durability.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
RS 10 PR:
The modular design of the RS10 Powerrail guarantees one thing: fun - suited to both novices and advanced skiers. In addition to the usual transfer of power from the boot to the ski edge, the new SXG heelpiece offers perfect compatibility with alpine and GripWalk boots.
- Z-DIN: 3 - 10
- Brake: Powerrail Brake SL 78 [G]
- Brake code: G
- Min Boot sole length: 255
- Max Boot sole length: 378
- Toe AFD: AFS_GW
- Weight: 1790
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
Do you like Fischer Pro MT 77 TI TPR + RS 10 PR? Enter in our ski section and discover a big variety of Ski equipment products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the ski products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Ski equipment are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE