`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Perfection in every turn: the My Curvs is aggressive yet smooth in the snow no matter how steep the grade. This means that you can get the most out of every turn in your own way. Featuring the fully optimized technologies Triple Radius and Free Milled Titanium.
Perfection in every curve:
- The My Curv comes with everything women skiers expect from a very agile, athletic ski. It handles perfectly in the turns with a powerful and dynamic ride. It always stays stable and makes for awesome on-piste performance.
No compromises on grip and stability:
- It is agile as well as reliable. With its top performance design, stability and grip are the top requirements. Even at full speed, or on icy surfaces, the My Curv is a consistent and reliable partner.
In harmony with the snow:
- Athletic design, stability, and smooth skiing allow comparison to a big cat: the My Curv is absolutely efficient for ideal power transfer and agile, balanced movements on the snow. These sweeping turns are second to none.
- Construction / Technology: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.5
- Sidecut: 121-68-102
- Rocker Length & Height: 200/1-2
- Weight Ski in gr: 2000
- Plate: Allride
- Radius / Sample Length: 13m/164cm
- Set binding: RC4 Z11 Powerrail BRAKE 78 [G] GW
- Lengths: 171
- Newest Powerrail variation for improved power transfer. Special features: tool-free adjustment possible, suitable for rental.
Air Carbon TI 0.5:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- The Triple Radius shape enables better control and power transfer throughout the entire turn.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- The collection consists of various ski lengths – the perfect ski for every skiing style. For perfect short, medium or long turns.
Free Milled Titanium:
- Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
RC4 Z11 GW Powerrail Brake 78:
The modular design of the RC4 Z11 Powerrail guarantees one thing: fun - suited to both novices and advanced skiers. In addition to the usual transfer of power from the boot to the ski edge, the new SXG heelpiece offers perfect compatibility with alpine and GripWalk boots.
- Z-DIN: 3 - 11
- Brake: Powerrail Brake SL 78 [G]
- Brake code: G
- Min Boot sole length: 255
- Max Boot sole length: 378
- Toe AFD: AFS_GW
- Weight: 1790
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
Fischer My Curv+RC4 Z11 GW Powerrail Brake 78 is perfect to complete your ski gear. In our online store snowinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at snowinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online ski store you can find other ski products that complement Fischer My Curv+RC4 Z11 GW Powerrail Brake 78.
Great, sporty ski
Elli - 08/04/2019
The ski is really sporty and yet easy to turn. He allows shorter and longer turns. I'm very satisfied - but the z-value of the bond was not set.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE