`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Carbonlite Skate Jr Set:
For a decisive edge for young heroes: skating race ski from the RACE CODE line for junior skiers. Even faster and with a wider range of uses thanks to newly optimized Plus finish. Guarantees a genuine racing feeling.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
- Ski core: AIR CORE CARBONLITE
- Construction: 115
- Base / Climbing zone: WC Pro
- Weight/Lenth: 890g / 161cm
- Lengths: 171
AIR CORE CARBONLITE:
- The lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500 g per ski and top performance.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
HOLE SKI TIP:
- Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE:
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
DTG WORLD CUP PLUS:
- Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
Race Jr Skate IFP:
Very light junior skate race binding. For all juniors seeking good ski control, stability and power transfer. Individual adjustments are possible within a matter of seconds and without tools.
EASY - easy use:
- The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it’s time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
TUNABLE - toolfree adjustment:
- Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
DYNAMIC - perfect skiing performance:
- Thanks to the optimised setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The junior skier appreciates perfect control
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time.
- The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer. Previously unattained ski control and forward thrust go hand in hand with low weight.
- The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point. The residual binding housing is floatingly supported over the entire length in the longitudinal direction, whereby the ski performance remains uneffected.
- Clip for easy fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning.
- The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding. Haptic and acoustic response when opening and closing. Protected against unwanted opening.
Complete your order of Fischer Carbonlite Skate Jr Set+Race Jr Skate IFP with our Ski equipment selection and Skis items. Navigate through the other ski categories at snowinn, your online store specialized in ski equipment and get all your Skis gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at snowinn!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE