`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Lupo AX 125 C has a new 100mm last that makes the legendary fit and performance of the Lupos Cabrio design available to more skiers by offering a wider last. This crossover Freeride/Touring boot can be used equally well inside the resort or out. Tech inserts and a removable external tongue help you go up, and the legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design with carbon fibres in the cuff allows you to rip it up for the way down. Unlike overlap boots adapted for touring, where the lower shell is modified (weakened) to allow the boot to go into walk mode, with Dalbello?s cabrio design the lower shell has the same design in both touring and non touring applications. The new IF AIR liner is thermo-formable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop.
CABRIO DESIGN: This unique construction combines a 3 piece construction assembly.
- The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello?s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
- GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.
QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE:
- Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it´s flex.
RANGE OF MOTION OF THE CUFF: Forward and Backward lean for the boots.
- LUPO FACTORY, LUPO 130 C, LUPO AX 125 C, LUPO AX 120: 67° (40° Forward Lean, 27° Backward Lean) LUPO AX 115, LUPO AX 110 W: 48° (35° Forward Lean, 13° Backward Lean) As it´s function of a touring boot, the forward lean while hiking is the most important to walk with.
LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier?s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
TOURING NORM WITH TECH INSERT: For enhanced shock absorption on big air landings or on hard snow surfaces.
- Landing Gear footboard is a full lenght vibration absorbing urethane innerboot platform that is positioned inside the bootshell, under the foot. Closed cell construction will not compress or lose its shock absorbing properties.
CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot.
- Contour 4 creates subtle ?comfort zones? at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 125
- LAST: 100 mm
- MATERIAL: GRILAMID / FIBER
- LINER: IF Air/IF Air Plus
- BUCKLE: FP-100 Alu - Micro
- WEIGHT: 1460 g (Hike Mode) 1650 g (Downhill)
HYPERBAND WIDE PROFILE CUFF CLOSURE:
- UNIQUE DALBELLO DESIGN. Low friction, wide proﬁle shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuf with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly. Smooth flexing design is highly shock absorbing for maximum boot-top comfort with NO ?SHIN-BANG? or, NO ?SHIN-BITE?
XTRA GRIP HIGH TRACTION TOES / HEELS:
- High traction composite polyurethane toes & heels. Lightweight and durable textured design for improved traction on all surfaces + anti slip functionality.
- Hand made High Tech full carbon carbon cuff to achieve lightweight ?power transmission and the best lateral control edge to edge.
KINETIC RESPONSE TONGUE:
- The highly resilient polyamide flex ribbed tongue is available in three different kind of flex-stiffness (stiff, medium and soft). All of them stay in permanent contact with the leg and improve the responsiveness and control of the boots behavior. The tongue can be easily interchanged inbetween the following stiffness-variables.
DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM:
- The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel /
instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
SKI & HIKE MECHANISM:
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesnt contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
If you are looking for Dalbello Lupo AX 125 C, you are lucky. In our ski store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like snowinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Ski equipment products. snowinn offers an exclusive range of Ski boots for different kind of activities. Our Ski boots are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE