`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Burton Ripcord is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilots seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier going alternative to the Instigator, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than youll get with most entry level boards. The upgrade to The Channel® gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burtons).
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional Shape, 5MM Taper
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Core: FSC Certified Fly® 900G Core
- Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Mounting: The Channel®
- Features: Squeezebox Low, Super Sap® Epoxy, Easy Bevel, Pro-Tip
- All Mountain
- Flat Top with Easy Bevel: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling youd expect from rocker.
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
5MM Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Directional Flex: This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- FSC Certified Fly® 900G Core: Our classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Biax Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Squeezebox Low: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
Easy Bevel: Easy Bevel on the Genie, Ripcord, Chopper®, Chopper DC Comics, Chicklet, Riglet, and After School Special gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control
Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Order now your Burton Ripcord and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Burton Ripcord, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Burton Ripcord is in stock and the price is 275.95 $. With our variety of Snowboard articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE