`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Turn up your riding playlist with the Burton Rewinds confidence-building blend of playful flex and pop. This twin tip is built around a design bent on maximum freestyle progression. Soft, yet snappy, PurePop Camber combines with Filet-O-Flex core profiling with Off-Axis Squeezebox Low for a forgiving ride that still delivers hard-charging response where you need it most. The reliable grip of Frostbite Edges and Off-Axis construction that matches board design to your natural stance will have you skipping back for repeat hits run after run.
- Bend: PurePop Camber
- Shape: Twin Shape
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered Base
- Mounting: The Channel®
- Features: Off-Axis Squeezebox Low, Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Filet-O-Flex, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- Intermediate, Expert
- An evolution of a traditional camber shape, our PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
About The Graphic:
- Send it to the moon was an old time expression for really givin er, but it might as well be Mark McMorris motto. The graphic on his go-to board, the Process, celebrates McMorris atmospheric launches, and will get you cued up to light the wick, too.
- Triax Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustableThe Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
Off-Axis Squeezebox Low:
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
Off-Axis Frostbite Edges:
- Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
Super Sap® Epoxy:
- Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Feather, ProTest, Process Smalls, and Déjà Vu Smalls.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Would like to buy Burton Rewind? You are at the right place! In the category of Snowboard at the online ski store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best ski products, that adapt to your needs at snowinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Ski equipment sales.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE