`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the Burton Process is a twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. The FSC Certified Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of camber. Softer flexing than the Custom, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it.
- Bend: Flying V
- Shape: Twin Shape
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered Base
- Mounting: The Channel®
- Features: Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Scoop, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- All Mountain
- A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
About The Graphic:
- Send it to the moon was an old time expression for really givin er, but it might as well be Mark McMorris motto. The graphic on his go-to board, the Process, celebrates McMorris atmospheric launches, and will get you cued up to light the wick, too.
- Triax Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustableThe Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Our most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
Super Sap® Epoxy:
- Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Scooped tips so you dont catch anything funky.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
In snowinn we are dedicated to create high quality ski products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Burton Process Flying V? You are lucky, because at snowinn in the Ski equipment catalogue and Snowboard category, we offer other ski products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE