`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Let your riding speak for itself with the Name Droppers next-generation, park-tuned performance. Off-Axis means all of its key ingredients, from the edges to the soft-flexing Filet-O-Flex core profile, match the angles of your stance for enhanced grip, smoother takeoffs, and stomped landings. Flat Top balances underfoot stability with the forgiving and buttery feel of rocker at the tip and tail, while the addition of effortlessly flexing Off-Axis Squeezebox Low enhances the overall soft freestyle feel.
- BEND: Flat Top
- SHAPE: Twin Shape
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Off-Axis Squeezebox Low, Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Filet-O-Flex, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
RIDING LEVEL: Intermediate
- FLAT TOP: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling youd expect from rocker.
- TWIN SHAPE: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- TWIN FLEX: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC CERTIFIED SUPER FLY® 800G CORE: Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- DUALZONE EGD Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC:
- ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Pop is the Name Droppers purpose, and the femme fatale faces on its gritty pop art graphic are only part of what makes this deck so much fun to ride.
- TRIAX FIBERGLASS: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- SINTERED BASE: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- THE CHANNEL®: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustableThe Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
OFF-AXIS SQUEEZEBOX LOW
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop: With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- OFF-AXIS FROSTBITE EDGES: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- FILET-O-FLEX: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Feather, ProTest, Process Smalls, and Déjà Vu Smalls.
- SUPER SAP® EPOXY: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- PRO-TIP: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- INFINITE RIDE: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Burton Name Dropper unique. If you are interested in Burton Name Dropper, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store snowinn. Our extensive Snowboard collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your ski activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at snowinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE