`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The laid-back and relaxed design of the Burton Feather provides an effortless feel that makes learning and improving fast and fun. The Channel® gives your entire on-hill experience a helpful boost with the industrys easiest way to mount any binding (but were partial to our womens Stiletto binding). A tapered shape and the stability of Flat Top makes turning a breeze; while the twin flex rides equally well in any direction. The upgrade to the ultra-thin profiling of Filet-O-Flex ensures a soft feel without sacrificing stability. Add it all up and you get the perfect board for the rider who is committed to catching up and keeping up with her friends.
- BEND: Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 3-6mm Taper
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Biax Fiberglass
- BASE: Extruded Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox Low, Filet-O-Flex, Super Sap® Epoxy
- TERRAIN: All Mountain
- RIDING LEVEL: Beginner
- FLAT TOP: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling youd expect from rocker.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 3-6MM TAPER: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- TWIN FLEX: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC CERTIFIED SUPER FLY® 800G CORE: Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- DUALZONE EGD: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC:
- ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: What better way to celebrate your new BFF and snowboardings bestselling womens board than with graphics featuring the woven texture and warm colors of friendship bracelets?
- BIAX FIBERGLASS: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- EXTRUDED BASE: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- THE CHANNEL®: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustableThe Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered
- SQUEEZEBOX LOW: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- FILET-O-FLEX: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Feather, ProTest, Process Smalls, and Déjà Vu Smalls.
- SUPER SAP® EPOXY: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
Do you know all the features of Burton Hideaway? At snowinn, we select ski items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Ski equipment instead, take a look at our complete Snowboard collection. All the brands we sell like Burton are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of ski experts!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE