`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Deja Vu tames anything that stands in your way. The boards smooth rocker profile surfs through deep powder, while subtle camber underfoot and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Side Effects lengthen the contact points to add float and create a more forgiving feel, while Overbite Frostbites all-wheel-drive edge control gives chargers the upper hand on hardpack and technical terrain.
- BENDFlying V
- SHAPETwin Shape
- FLEXTwin Flex
- COREFSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASSTriax Fiberglass
- BASESintered Base
- MOUNTINGThe Channel®
- FEATURESSqueezebox, Overbite Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Side Effects, Scoop, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- All Mountain
- A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
FSC CERTIFIED SUPER FLY II 700G CORE:
- Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC:
- The work of Brooklyn-based artist Santtu Mustonen is all about spinning patterns and distorting perceptions, as seen in her strikingly bold and sophisticated flower petal graphic for the Deja Vu.
- Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Our most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
OVERBITE FROSTBITE EDGES:
- Eats up ice and hardpack, yet playful in soft conditions.
- This evolution in edge tech gives you more fang with less bang by giving you twice the amount of Frostbite. Its a subtle tweak, but the result is a huge increase in grip on hard, icy conditions while remaining smooth and catch-free. Exclusive to the Talent Scout, Déjà Vu Flying V, Social, and Socialite.
SUPER SAP® EPOXY:
- Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- This patented design lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge-hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow. Enjoy a livelier feel and enhanced grip on groomers along with added float for overhead days.
- Scooped tips so you dont catch anything funky.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Do you want to know which other related ski products Burton has? At snowinn, you can buy all the necessary Snowboard items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Burton Deja Vu Flying V is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE