`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the Burton Custom X has repeatedly delivered for snowboardings most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. This season also ushers in a brand new shape for a fresh look that feels good under your feet. The hardest charging board we make, the Custom X is available in two versions: choose the power of camber or the float and catch-free feel of Flying V.
- SHAPEDirectional Shape
- FLEXTwin Flex
- COREFSC Certified Dragonfly 600G Core, Multizone EGD
- FIBERGLASS45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- BASESintered WFO Base
- MOUNTINGThe Channel®
- FEATURESSqueezebox High, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- All Mountain
- An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
FSC CERTIFIED DRAGONFLY 600G CORE:
- Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows us to swap heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength. Featured on the Custom X, Antler, and Antler Flying V.
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel®the area from which a riders power emanatesfor ultimate strength and edge control.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC:
- The Custom Xs dark marble and metallic topsheet graphic features hidden mountain elements of topographical maps from around the world. Its a look that fits well on this ultra-precise all-mountain machine.
45° CARBON HIGHLIGHTS HIGH VOLTAGE:
- Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride. Hi-Voltage models like the Antler, Custom X, and Custom X Flying V include the addition of carbon strands to the angled fiber layers to add life and further reduce weight.
SINTERED WFO BASE:
- Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- By integrating carbon fleece into the classic Squeezebox profile, weve loaded up our highest performance core profiling with more pop. Layered just outside your feet, the carbon enables almost instant response in the tip and tail.
- Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Discover all the Ski equipment products that you can find at snowinn like Burton Custom X. Buy now Burton Custom X and save a lot of money on Snowboard products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Burton it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Burton Custom X and other sports in our ski store? Thanks to snowinn, you can now see a massive choice of Ski equipment item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE