`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A versatile, streamlined jacket for high-output training in cold, windy and mixed conditions, the Trino combines windproof, water resistant, breathable GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Atreus?.
Composite Mapping Technology maximizes each fabric?s benefits.
GORE® WINDSTOPPER® is utilized on the chest and tops of the arms for focused weather protection, and Atreus? is used under the arms and on the back to optimize temperature regulation and freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Highly breathable?maintains comfort during aerobic activity - Lightweight - Quick-drying - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management - Stretch knit fabric under arms and on back panel provides thermal regulation and air permeable comfort Design:
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - No-lift gusseted underarms Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Locking zipper pulls - Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Long sleeves - Stretch-woven cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Internal floating hem drawcord seals out cold and secures items in pocket Pocket Configuration:
- Two rear pockets with angled access - Two hand pockets,one with internal key pocket and media port Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light Specifications:
- P50k GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - Atreus? - Weight:
430 g / 15.2 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length:
74.5 cm / 29.3 in Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Discover the full range of ski products from Arc’teryx that we have in stock and at the best price. At snowinn, your online ski store allows you to buy online our top product Arc’teryx Trino from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE