`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Women?s hooded softshell with a precision fit and hybrid construction.
Purpose built for rock and alpine climbing.Specifically created to deliver protection, functionality and durability for minimal weight, the Psiphon FL is designed for alpinists who want to move fast.
Arc?teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is employed to specifically place materials where they will deliver the greatest benefit.
Lightweight TerraTex? softshell serves as the primary fabric, then key wear areas are reinforced with hardwearing Fortius? 1.0.
TerraTex? is ultralight, strong and balances wind and weather resistance.
It has a degree of stretch, and dries exceptionally quickly if wet.
Air permeable Fortius? 1.0 is used on the tops of the sleeves and shoulders to increase durability, enhance thermal management and add a higher level of performance stretch for extended mobility.
- RANGE OF MOTION:
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Psiphon FL is specifically designed to fit and work with a climber?s body.
The design is women?s specific, and features a trim fit that improves line of sight, minimizes fabric bulk under a harness, and is patterned for ergonomic freedom.
Functional articulation is built into the hood and sleeves, and gusseted underarms extend range of motion and prevent the Psiphon FL from riding up while reaching.
The versatile StormHood? is highly adjustable, allowing it to move freely with the head, provide full coverage with minimal impact on vision, and to be worn with or without a helmet.
Removable HemLock? inserts keep the Psiphon FL secure under a harness, and the full-zip front opening facilitates heat dump and makes it easy to take the Psiphon FL on and off as needed.
- DESIGNED WITH INTENTION:
Climbers require gear that is designed with intention.
Often what?s useful elsewhere becomes a hindrance on rock and ice, so each feature needs to be carefully evaluated to determine its necessity.
The Psiphon FL reflects this thoughtful attention to detail with its simple, effective, minimalist feature set.
The unique No Slip Zip? combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system.
Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it.
This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation.
Simple Velcro adjustments secure the cuffs and are easy to manipulate with gloves on, and a smart snap system secures the hood when not in use, keeping it from blowing around in the wind and obstructing vision.
Pockets are simple and accessible.
- Weather resistant - Highly air permeable?allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying - Lightweight - Ultra compact - Versatile?ideal for multi-climate usage Construction:
- Hybrid technology?combining materials to enhance functionality and performance - Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement Design:
- One-hand adjustable drawcords - Womens specific design for optimal fit and performance Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing Hood Configuration:
- Helmet compatible StormHood? - Hidden snap allows hood to be secured in windy conditions when not in use - Three point adjustment for precision fit with or without a helmet Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip? front zipper Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Adjustable hem drawcord - Harness HemLock? inserts keep jacket in position under harness Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with zip - Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets Specifications:
310 g / 10.9 oz Materials:
- Fortius 1.0??84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m².
Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex??94% nylon, 6% elastane blend.
Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile Care:
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Do not wait any longer and buy Arc’teryx Psiphon FL Hoody! At snowinn all our Women´s clothing products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Arc’teryx. Buying in our ski store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our ski community. Place your order now and receive Arc’teryx Psiphon FL Hoody as soon as possible at home.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE