`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This wind-resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility.
A tough, highly wind-resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light fleece backer adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Snow-shedding - Breathable - Lightly insulated - Durable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort - Articulated elbows - No-lift gusseted underarms Hood Configuration:
- Laminated brim - Helmet compatible StormHood? - Adjustable hood drawcords Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab - Micro corded zipper pulls Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Stretch-woven cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Laminated hem - Drop back hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip - Chest pocket with hidden zip - Two hand pockets with zippers Specifications:
- Fortius 2.0??53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m².
A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
495 g / 1 lb 1.5 oz - Fit:
Hip Length, Regular Fit Technology:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers.
High degree of abrasion resistance.
- MX | Mixed Weather:
Designed for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Arc’teryx Gamma MX Hoody has the official guarantee from the brand Arc’teryx. Buying in our online ski store, you will have Arc’teryx Gamma MX Hoody at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 327.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE